Test Footer 2

Thursday 11 April 2013

Why take a risk like Priyanka ..

Why take a risk like Priyanka ..
         
New Delhi.Priyanka Chopra industry counted them - there are actresses who like to take risks. Ittfakn risk taken by them on fewer occasions has failed.

Whether it was 'Fashion', 'forgive seven blood' or 'sweet' be. Priyanka worked offbeat love all of them had both viewers and reviewers. Not only Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Shahid Kapoor, who worked with the star cast of star actress Priyanka Chopra, Uday Chopra film 'Pyaar Impossible' also worked. Priyanka rise by working with everyone that has a very big risk.



Priyanka disobeyed. He worked with the rise. Although the film failed but Priyanka was not complaining of that fact. In this regard, Priyanka Chopra says, "is my habit to risk. Life is no fun without risk. When I 'Fashion' was told that some people still oriented woman who will watch the film? Today the result is there for all. Women-oriented films that movie, so I set trends.

In my career I've always risk. I always made ​​the movies, who gave me a challenge. Then today I get to this point. I would try the new look in every film, funny characters and different styled to look old in the audience that they were watching Priyanka Chopra looking new. "Priyanka is a point of only those with Ram Charan Teja 'chained', will be seen in the remake. The film will show the charisma, so time will tell.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More