Test Footer 2

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Our drawbacks that make us unique

Our drawbacks that make us unique
          A colleague has posted on his blog a very good story. You read too. A long time ago, there lived a farmer in a village. Every morning he used to pick up clean water away from the springs. For this work he carried two large pots, each hung on either side of the poles tied took his shoulder.One of them was perfect and the pitcher had happened anywhere. Because of this takes place every day - half pitcher of water reaching the farmer could only escape. This had been going on for two years. Well pitcher that he was proud of the entire amount of water inside the house and there is no shortage leads;On the other hand remains fragmented pitcher was embarrassed by the fact he finds that the water reached the house and the farmer's effort is wasted. It felt very upset pitcher happened to him one day and has not been,He said the farmer, "I am ashamed of myself and I want to apologize to you? '' Why? ', Farmer asked," Are you ashamed of what?'Tunes are saddened by the pitcher said - "You do not know that I was a rather fragmented The last two years, as much as I wanted the water to the house, I brought her half, because your work is getting destroyed. "The farmer said, no problem, I want this falling into returning the way you look at the beautiful flowers. Pitcher did so, he came to see the beautiful flowers along the way, it took away some of her sadness, come home - she's desperate to come back. The farmer said,"Maybe you did not notice. There were flowers only on your side all the way they were. It's because I miss you already knew, and I took advantage of it. I had been sowing the seeds of flowers on your side of the path. You rose slightly Sincte and the way they made ​​it so beautiful. Today, because of you I am able to offer flowers to God and am able to make your home beautiful. If you like, if it were not the way I would do all this? '

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More