Test Footer 2

Thursday 21 March 2013

Disclose Dhoni, Tendulkar did not agree on many occasions
           Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar off the field to talk to your ideal be shy;Within the field, he Tendulkar talk openly about the team strategyAnd, he says, because of their honest opinion of the team captain in 2007.Sachin Tendulkar is a book written by the journalist Vimal Kumar Cricketer of the Century Dhoni said on Wednesday on the occasion of the release, Sachin and I used to talk about the team strategy on the field. So many times I had to agree to disagree. I think I found the fruits of my sincerity when captain Sachin proposed to my name. 










 If the captain does not, I still would have been great to me that my name Sachin promoted to captain.Dhoni said, I think she's session 2000-01 or 2001-02 Duleep Trophy match in Pune. I was in the eastern region and the team was going to have a drink. Tendulkar scored 199 in that match. He was batting and I was carrying drinks for his team mates. Suddenly he asked me if I could get a drink. It was my first meeting with my ideal. Tendulkar and Dhoni said when asked about the conversation, tour of Bangladesh in December 2004 I first spoke to Sachin. Tendulkar said the team welcomed me, how are you? The tour was over in five days. The entire team was present. Sachin, Dada [Sourav Ganguly] and brother Rahul [Dravid] had me stand on a chair to give a speech in front of them.Dhoni said he can not see normal cricket but Sachin bat has to see me. I remember when the World Cup in Australia when I told my father that if Sachin comes to bat, then please call me.Dhoni said he can not see normal cricket but Sachin bat has to see me. I remember when the World Cup in Australia when I told my father that if Sachin comes to bat, then please call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More