Test Footer 2

Sunday 31 March 2013

Happened to be standing in the court disgraced Pakistani dictator

Happened to be standing in the court disgraced Pakistani dictator
         
 
Washington:Never ten-year autocratic rule of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf, who believed himself when he stood before the judge in court 'disrespect and humiliation "felt.Musharraf, in many cases extending bail hearing on a petition filed with the court were for.Musharraf said in an interview to an American channel, 'This is the first time in my lifetime I entered the court room.If I tell you clearly what my feelings at that time was that if you want to know my feelings at that time, when I stood before the judge,...............................................




  was the first to do what I had to meet those standards. But this time I felt myself loose and humiliated. "69-year-old Musharraf Nawaz Sharif's democratic government in 1999 overruled the Board had established military rule in Pakistan.Former military dictator said, "but I thought that the law is the same for everyone. So I decided to say all this. The law applies to me. While some people may be disappointed. "When asked if he believed in the law, he said, "everyone has to face the consequences. I firmly believe that I have nothing against me.As for my arrest warrant is concerned, is due to present in my court. "He said, "Now that I've got court so there is no question of my arrest. And we will encounter case. We made ​​the case as politically motivated by the spirit. I have nothing against my eye. Still I will face the court. "Karachi court room shoes thrown over Musharraf said of her, "I have not seen him. It did not hurt me. Someone later told me that some people have peppered. "Musharraf was required to be in court for anticipatory bail. March 22 Munir Alam, a member bench headed by the former president to return home on bail of 10 days. After 2009, he returned home to live in Swnirvasan. On Friday, he appeared in a Karachi court yesterday. Musharraf extending bail petition filed with the court were for.A bench of his anticipatory bail in many cases time is extended to 15 days. These include cases in which they have been declared Musharraf a fugitive. Also banned are leaving their country. Muscle was quite angry at people outside the court. The group of lawyers and human rights groups who were protesting against Musharraf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More