Test Footer 2

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Mouni feel uncomfortable with intimate scenes

Mouni feel uncomfortable with intimate scenes
            The small screen actress Mouni Roy says that she felt uncomfortable in the intimate scene.27-year-old silent on Sunday, "So how's that hate Ishq 'sets that wherever I go, I will also do a small-town girl. The first idea that comes to my mind is the scene that my parents will realize how embarrassing.Aditya Redij silent for the program is an intimate scene.He said that because I remember Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 'Pakdhana someone in my hand, but still seemed strange to me. But now that it's part of the job.Serial 'Lord of gods - Shiva' silent on the role of Sati and get their act is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More